Saturday, August 1, 2009

Its the first of the month...

As I count down the days to my departure, I've made sure that my month (and following months) is/are packed with enough excitement spent with good people. Pardon this list, as it will serve as a reminder to me (considering my phone is all messed up to record such dates)

  • 8/1: Danelle's (former housie) birthday celebration dt
  • 8/7: IRC mixer with my co-volunteers
  • 8/9: Rock The Bells-- thanks for the ticket, Em! I'm excited to create the largest banig quilt. Lol, Danny... bring your 8 gauge needle. This will be the 4th consecutive RTB I've been to... and the music will never stop inspiring me to revel in the sounds of dope beats and transcendence. Acts I'm looking forward to seeing: Reflection Eternal, Slum Village & Eyedea & Abilities.
  • 8/10: My god daughter, Shae's birthday (Why is it that she has the coolest birthdays?)
  • 8/14-8/16: Yosemite
  • 8/25- 9/2: Tokyo, Japan
  • 9/22: Off to contribute to humanity in Nong Khai, Thailand
  • 12/_ : Holiday in Australia
  • 2/_: Hiroshima, Japan to visit Jennie (another former housie)
  • 2/_: Home sweet home!
  • Somewhere in between all of this traveling I have to apply for grad school. Hah! Lara, we can do it!

No comments: