Monday, April 7, 2008

Survey

Thing’s I’m Passionate About:

  • Incessant learning
  • Love in pretense
  • Traveling
  • Family and friends
  • Fashion/Arts
  • Succeeding

Things I want to do before I die:

  • Live in another country longer than a year
  • Get married
  • Be multilingual
  • Leave some sort of legacy, set some sort of world record for doing something
  • Sky dive above the beaches of either Barcelona or Rio de Janeiro

Things I say often:

  • Not say, but I usually try to say things in an Aussie accent
  • "And" then proceed to talking about something absolutely irrelevant to the convo
  • "What the!"
  • “Far out!"

Books I’ve recently read:

  • Running With Scissors
  • Weaving The Dream
  • Eat, Pray, Love
  • Things Fall Apart
  • Plenty of Tax, Accounting, & misc Native American studies journals/books

Songs I could listen to over and over:

  • I don't think I can think of any in particular. I listen to a variety, as long as I enjoy it.

Things that attract me to my best friends:

  • Quaintness
  • Their aspirations to strive for more
  • Zero tolerance for bullshit
  • Happy (or at least relatively happy/enjoying their lives!)
  • Commiserates well with me
  • Love and big, open hearts

1 comment:

virg said...

I think you should switch the sky diving to parasailing

cause you don't want to fall like how many feet into water with a crap load of ish on your back..